Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting results. This confirms what I have long suspected. My Vivosun tents have always seemed to outperform the others....?

The reflectivity was kind of a surprise! Wonder how the material and zippers will hold up over time? My Gorilla 5x5 has a bunch of rips where the fabric meets the zipper. Not so happy with that!

The reflectivity was kind of a surprise! Wonder how the material and zippers will hold up over time? My Gorilla 5x5 has a bunch of rips where the fabric meets the zipper. Not so happy with that!
My vivosun tents always held up incredibly well over time. I had one for five years that was in perfect condition when I gave it away. All zipers worked, no rips, if anything, the reflective surface faded a bit.

My vivosun tents always held up incredibly well over time. I had one for five years that was in perfect condition when I gave it away. All zipers worked, no rips, if anything, the reflective surface faded a bit.

the bad thing for me is I got a 4x4 of dirt stuffed in there. Not moving that till it's time go!!! Need some of those 70's iron on knee patches! :rofl:

Interesting results. This confirms what I have long suspected. My Vivosun tents have always seemed to outperform the others....?

Plus they’re usually cheaper priced!

Good morning my friend :pass:

I’ve had both didn’t see much difference between vivosun and AC both good tents never had a gorilla.

My friends friend just got a new AC tent and he says his is nicer then ours and they upgraded the zippers to big ones and put flaps over the zippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back