Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all.....storm did not show up so we missed the snow dump. I truly believe that those responsible for weather prognostication should have an office with a window. Have yourselves a splendid day and stay lit. :smokeit:

:bighug:

You are not Alone....... :bighug: ...I'd say at least 90% plus of us are Exactly the same.

That is why you get so much Suport....we've all been there.......we now exactly how you feel.

You are Not Special/Alone with it....you don't have to isolate............here you are part of the Gang........:pighug:

As I'm fond of saying...who Cares for the Carer when the career needs care.....?

No Pride Swallowing Needed.................:shrug:....everyone needs a bitta Help at sometime.

I Watch you All..............View attachment 1640948....Because I recognise My Symptoms.....so I Read it on you lot........:bighug:

I Recognise when you are going down..............:doc3:.....

Yeah....we've got quite a few not running on all 4 cylinders.........:pass:...but at this time of year...it is Normal.

Everyone gets False Gusto with Halloween...and Christmas.....they get caught up in the rush.......
then Bottom again mid January...
and sometime in Spring...just before the season changes again.........:headbang:.

Knowing it is coming.....helps you #WinterProof yourself .............:pass: ...or at least Accept yourself having a Down time....NA-T-U-R-A-L.......you are Human.....:pighug:
You're the best :bighug:

Dude is less than happy about the rain
IMG_0617.jpeg

Morning Kittens...turning into a great day, a tad of a chill but warming up. Morning chores done so a bit of a break before starting in again. Think I might slip in some work on the T, need to get the front tires mounted, slapped on and leveled out so I can set the caster angle.

Morning Kittens...turning into a great day, a tad of a chill but warming up. Morning chores done so a bit of a break before starting in again. Think I might slip in some work on the T, need to get the front tires mounted, slapped on and leveled out so I can set the caster angle.
Morning Bill :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back