Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m with you @Shugrows , been battling a malaise myself for two months now… I think it’s turning around now. Feeling more motivated and willing to do things instead of just sitting there like a lump. You got people who care! Most, if not all those you’ve never met… and that stands for a lot! If you ever need to “talk” we are here!
Thanks man I hope thats my case here soon. Sick of laying around and just sleeping life away. I been tempted to try some shrooms to see if it pulls me out this funk.

Thanks man I hope thats my case here soon. Sick of laying around and just sleeping life away. I been tempted to try some shrooms to see if it pulls me out this funk.
1698103939804.gif

1698103918015.gif

I vote for getting a puppy! But virtual therapy is a great thing these days if you've got insurance through your job :pass: It let's you get as into it as you want but still gives enough space and the ability to bounce whenever you want to :bighug:

I vote for getting a puppy! But virtual therapy is a great thing these days if you've got insurance through your job :pass: It let's you get as into it as you want but still gives enough space and the ability to bounce whenever you want to :bighug:
Im more a cat person and got me one of those already. I got insurance have to see what they cover. that maybe the route I go if I need too. Going to see my plants was a good therapeutic experience. I noticed since I havent been growing at my place im more depressed they where definitely helping me. Almost like therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back