Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. I definitely endured enough in my life to get me through. But help maybe needed. Something I don’t hardly ever admit. Or ask for very often. Usually im the helper. Now I needed to be the helped. If I dont ask how people going to know. Got to swallow my pride and do whats best and getting some help might be the case. Thank you for caring. Really means the world to me. You earned that right to called autie. I see why. :bighug: :pass:
We're here for you buddy n if you think you need help get some. Whatever makes you feel better is the right thing t go h go ooo dof XD sh. :bighug:

Just emptied my last jar...Dark times ahead. The end result if preferable, but the journey there is quite a harsh one...
I'll see you guys on the other side 🕳️
Tolerance break or you can do it @Mossy style and rub the buds and lick your fingers to get you by :pass: It works

Day 82 girls are getting the chop tonight we got ambers on everyone Fugue state x pink Panama is the furthest behind and she ready enough. Double grape x Skywalker is well done:drool::tang:

IMG_7030.jpeg

Twenty20 Triks

IMG_7031.jpeg
IMG_7032.jpeg

Mephisto Fugue State x Pink Panama

IMG_7033.jpeg
IMG_7034.jpeg
IMG_7035.jpeg
IMG_7037.jpeg

IMG_7028.jpeg
2023-10-23-19-00-52-337.jpeg

IMG_7027.jpeg