Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much $$$ but next time I'm over there I'll grab one in your honor. I got a guy though. Fresh lobstahs year round but some seasons are better than others. I'm good for 2 2pounders when I'm down. It's usually just me so I indulge. I'm the "hey, you gonna eat that?" guy at summer parties when people squirm about breaking them down.

Speaking of which, it's about that time.

View attachment 1640819

I used to be in Boston for trade trade shows and a company that we dealt with had a couple of properties on the Cape. they would put us up after the shows. Would chow down as I was on my buddy's dime! P Town, where the women are strong and the men are pretty! :rofl:

I'll take this one :pass:

And this sounds pretty familiar...

IMG_20231023_163438279.jpg
200w (3).gif

You can say that again!

@Shugrows I'm here with you brother, must be the season change or something in the air cause it's going around like a effin bug that's for sure. Just know you can always lean on ur pen pals here cause I think alot of us find solice here on this site and it seems to be a good rock that I find myself leaning on constantly. I am very thankful to have found a place with such like minded people. It's this place that kept me from completely losing it.
I agree. Im not one to ask for help or anything. So when I put out there my feelings it means something. I want your guys help and your “its going to be oks” its me saying I need you guys. And I always get some help or some advice or someone that feels the same. It all helps. Known Im not alone takes some of that emptiness and fulls it up. Im on the verge of going to get help. Been to this point before but something seems to pull me out of it. If that dont happen soon. Help will be needed.

When you are down advice goes in one ear and out the other.....and once you feel better you Don't Need it...

But give yourself a little credit.... :bighug: ...you have been here before.....you know you are strong enough to get out the other side.
This is true. I definitely endured enough in my life to get me through. But help maybe needed. Something I don’t hardly ever admit. Or ask for very often. Usually im the helper. Now I needed to be the helped. If I dont ask how people going to know. Got to swallow my pride and do whats best and getting some help might be the case. Thank you for caring. Really means the world to me. You earned that right to called autie. I see why. :bighug: :pass:

I agree. Im not one to ask for help or anything. So when I put out there my feelings it means something. I want your guys help and your “its going to be oks” its me saying I need you guys. And I always get some help or some advice or someone that feels the same. It all helps. Known Im not alone takes some of that emptiness and fulls it up. Im on the verge of going to get help. Been to this point before but something seems to pull me out of it. If that dont happen soon. Help will be needed.
I’m with you @Shugrows , been battling a malaise myself for two months now… I think it’s turning around now. Feeling more motivated and willing to do things instead of just sitting there like a lump. You got people who care! Most, if not all those you’ve never met… and that stands for a lot! If you ever need to “talk” we are here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back