Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All you happy Monday Fried Chicken Live Stoners.

We ended up testing some GF Corn Dogs for the upcoming Halloween Children's Party. They were good enough in the air fryer that we made a meal out of them. I like them better with a little oil sprayed on them. If your going to eat something as bad as a corn dog a little more oil is not going to break the deal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So last nights planned chicken is tonight's dinner.

The Shrimp were on sale today:

View attachment 1640806

@WildBill can you buy EverClear where you live? It is easy to do a small extraction to see how you like it.
Yeah, I'll probably do some easy samples before I go ahead and buy the Extract Craft.
I may go ahead and get a Buchner Funnel and flask, play with making golden and green dragon and then get a tCheck..
I can get by with that for a while and still take care of people.

Suggesting that a 24 hour light cycle is the most ideal, is as far as I'll go....Terpene rich, potent, quality bud requires rest during development.....period.
:pass:
I agree. I did a 24 hour period during the winter when I lived in Maine….for heat purposes. That bud was never as good as the summer bud that got a 5 hour dark period… :pass:

So so, managed to get a full day of work in and then some OT. Pretty wiped. I can't take anymore time off tho. How u feelin?
Put it in while your young, save some for when your old....that's how I got by. Spent 2 hours pulling weeds, my back been knackered all day after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back