Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Fried Chicken Live Stoners.

@Frankthetank I am still drooling over the pork chop smothered in gravy.

Plenty rest...:pass:.plenty smoke... :soak:...and plenty magnesium baths.......?.....:bighug:

Gotta fly next week ...and the idea of the airport/airplane is giving me irrational fears.......:pass:

Not so much for me...but carrying something over to pass on to me mother.......:pass:...she is vulnerable...

I'll be getting masked up......:headbang:
Get the real N95 masks.

To be honest, I let my “middle of nowhere” dreams go, before I left AZ. There was a bit of a situation lol….. I went to go look at a 45 acre off grid ranch that was literally in the middle of nowhere…..had to put the Jeep in 4x4 to get there……an hour off the pavement. My and the realtor, and dude finally get to the locked gate to enter the property…..she’s fiddling with the pad lock, I’m outside the Jeep, and 4 dude’s with guns and masks emerged from the bushes…..they fancied themselves “the local militia” since cops ain’t coming out there. After my realtor finished evacuating her bowels into her pants (no joke), she found the words to tell them why we were there. They put their guns down at that point. It was around then that I started coming to appreciate the offerings of in town living.

When you’re only backup is an elderly woman with shit in her pants, who’s wearing a sweatshirt that says “Jesus take the wheel” , and you’re staring down the barrels of the local methed out militia’s guns……it’s fairly eye opening, really :rofl: :rofl:
Oldy Shit............ been outgunned in the middle of nowhere and I nearly shit my pants.
In hindsight, this would be the start of a series of events that would wind me up in the psyche ward for a couple nights, a few days later. :rofl:
Don't be hard on yourself that kind of experience sends us ALL over the edge. Glad you survived and found a place to live with internet. Welcome home.

Good morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Fried Chicken Live Stoners.

@Frankthetank I am still drooling over the pork chop smothered in gravy.

Get the real N95 masks.

Oldy Shit............ been outgunned in the middle of nowhere and I nearly shit my pants.

Don't be hard on yourself that kind of experience sends us ALL over the edge. Glad you survived and found a place to live with internet. Welcome home.
Thanks my friend….the head shrinks think the manic state started clear back in April…. And just built slowly over the summer…..culminating in my selling everything (house, everything) with no real follow on plan lol. The gun incident was what actually brought me out of the manic state slightly (like a slap from reality lol). Immediately following that incident I ended up on a very nerve wracking mountain road for 100 or so miles through the white mountains. Definitely gave me the opportunity to reevaluate things, and decided to stop by the mental health doc the next available chance…(I wouldnt have guessed they were gonna keep me lol).

In the end, I landed on my feet, with a nice sized profit to boot (apparently manic me is a savvy business man lol)….. and I like where I’m at better (although the views aren’t as impressive)…..so it wasn’t all bad I guess. :pass:

Lol thanks for the points @Mañ'O'Green

How ya been amigro? :d5: :pass:
It is a long saga but the plumbing is fixed and the cancer is in remission.
I want those pork chops.
When I was cooking for the masses we would fry 600 chops on a very hot griddle and flash brown the outsides then they went in a hot oven for 20 minutes and then in roasting pans covered with canned mushroom soup and all of the drippings from the griddles. This was cooked in a med oven 320°F for 2 or more hours. Those pork chops were special. Come to think of it that was when pork was still good here in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back