Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a chi / terrier mix. She gets either the salmon or the duck. We switch it up now and then for her.

I used to have a cat that we had to keep changing her food. If you kept her on the same food for very long she'd break out in scabs really bad. But if we alternated good brands like 4health, blue buffalo, etc she wouldn't break out like
I try to keep the food the same so they don't get too picky. They get dehydrated food added to it for dinner and I'll switch that up. Cat gets 4health indoor cat food and proplan wet food

I try to keep the food the same so they don't get too picky. They get dehydrated food added to it for dinner and I'll switch that up. Cat gets 4health indoor cat food and proplan wet food
My pupper gets the kibble + an egg most nights. And then sometimes some applesauce or pumpkin puree for extra fiber. Or tomatoes and other stuff out of the garden. She actually loves eating blackberries off my vines.

1698016763478.png
1698016713230.png

It is a long saga but the plumbing is fixed and the cancer is in remission.
I want those pork chops.
When I was cooking for the masses we would fry 600 chops on a very hot griddle and flash brown the outsides then they went in a hot oven for 20 minutes and then in roasting pans covered with canned mushroom soup and all of the drippings from the griddles. This was cooked in a med oven 320°F for 2 or more hours. Those pork chops were special. Come to think of it that was when pork was still good here in the states.
Pork chops cooked in mushroom sauce was one of the few things my mother could cook. They never lasted long! :pighug:

Day 54 Twenty20 Orgeberry Getting real close to finishing a lot faster then I was expecting. I top dressed tonight which I don't think was needed and checked trichz. Seeing mostly cloudy with a amber here and there.. She's got that funk like before not as much grape smell though still super strong and the loudest girl in the tent :gassy1:

IMG_7015.JPG
IMG_7016.JPG
IMG_7017.JPG
IMG_7018.JPG
IMG_7020.JPG
ENML0154.JPG
XFMN2040.JPG
SAUW0728.JPG
LJBU3998.JPG
OCIC2224.JPG
IMG_7015.JPG

Day 54 Sawney Beans White Time for her last topdressing gave her 2 hefty cups EWC-> 1TBS Terp Tea bloom 3-7-4, 2Tsp Terp Tea Bloom Booster .5-6-18 -> 2 hefty cups Build a Soil Biuld a Flower, CoM Lobster Compost watered in with 100ppm Tap/RO blend with .125g kelp, .35 humic, .02 yucca, 1.5ml Hydroguard, and .6ml Mammath p ~ ph to 6.3 and Build a bloom 2-5-10 1 tsp per gallon and AN bud candy 5 ml per gallon..

Buds are filling out not super dense but they are super frosty and stinky super citrusy smell from her almost stings the nostrils:gassy1::drool:

IMG_7009.JPG

IMG_7011.JPG

IMG_7012.JPG

IMG_7014.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back