Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Lockout wouldn't stop a plant from drinking would it? My RBF didnt need water today, she been binge drinking for a couple weeks.

I wouldn't say stop it she may slow down I believe but I don't know for sure.. Pretty sure RBF is a heavy feeder so kind of surprised lock out.

I wouldn't say stop it but she may slow down I believe but I don't know for sure.. Pretty sure RBF is a heavy feeder so kind of surprised lock out.
I only say lockout cause I dont know why she was not thirsty today, the pots been bone dry every day for a couple weeks. And she needs to fatten up her flowers for another 3 weeks or so. I did give her the last feeding Tuesday. Am trying the CoM Buds and Bloom again, but I threw in some Down to earth 0-0-22 at 1/2 strength

I only say lockout cause I dont know why she was not thirsty today, the pots been bone dry every day for a couple weeks. And she needs to fatten up her flowers for another 3 weeks or so. I did give her the last feeding Tuesday. Am trying the CoM Buds and Bloom again, but I threw in some Down to earth 0-0-22 at 1/2 strength

It could just be that time they do slow their drinking near the end just shooting from the hip :shrug::shooty:

Dunno why she gotta start giving me a hard time, I already got a wife.
20231019_205757 - Copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back