Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh twizzlers are bangin. Totally different animal then what I get at a supermarket or convenience store
The ones at the movie theater are the worst! U could use them as a back scratcher so damn stiff but be careful as they can slice u open! :yoinks::haha::crying:

In my area "dairy bars" are a big thing. Every down has one or two. Its an ice cream place, but they also do like burgers, dogs, friend shrimp, fries, stuff like that.

Like 70% of their business is ice cream. But their food isn't bad.
I love ice cream, but sometime around year 50 I started blowing the sheets off the bed, I like dairy, dairy dont like me. When I wanna be a dick at work, I just drink a glass of milk, go into work and its sulfur city, lmao, their faces crack me up.

420 sure is quiet tonight, after his stoned azz tripped over the server cord last night, TY for a boring Wednesday night bro!

Lol, I was wondering what happened last night.

I was guessing it was @blue after mentioning the site was slow and was going to do a diagnostic check then site goes down hmmm?!?!:yoinks::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love ice cream, but sometime around year 50 I started blowing the sheets off the bed, I like dairy, dairy dont like me. When I wanna be a dick at work, I just drink a glass of milk, go into work and its sulfur city, lmao, their faces crack me up.

Yeah, me too. I'm lactose intolerant and diabetic. Ice Cream is just a disaster. I get the farts to an extreme.

My wife got me a pint of Buckeye ice cream recently and I was blowing the sheets off the bed all night long.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_20231019_184535676_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231019_184535676_HDRb.jpg

Mopars are extremely inexpensive. I've stepped upon some rust buckets and flipped them for stupid money. They absolutely sucked in rust prevention.
It depends on the year, I bought a 97 Ram that my son still drives and that thing dont rust, but my neighbor had an 04 that litterly melted away in the wheel wells. But Chryslers were rust buckets throughout their history.

For a young lad...........you are a bloody wreck................... :pighug: .....further treatment plan.....?

I went to hospital with hubby today...I had to drive back after they dilate his pupils........

One of his eyes is really bad....and the other one is buggered............:pass:....and Dr Google was right....just about no treatment for it.

Another check in 6 months to see how far it has deteriorated....and just Hope it is Slow...:pass:
Sorry to hear @Mossy
My mum has to get injections in her eyes every so often cause of her diabetes,
No way I could handle that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back