Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I see that now :toke::worship::shrug:gears are turning but I got nothing :paleo:
I did water with Recharge yesterday, it didnt affect the Orange Biscuit at all, she loved it. But she's 4 weeks younger.
I'm trying the alternate version of the CoM feed schedule, waiting til week 6 to feed the OB plant. I want to see if week 5 was maybe feeding to soon.

20231019_210702 - Copy.jpg

I did water with Recharge yesterday, it didnt affect the Orange Biscuit at all, she loved it. But she's 4 weeks younger.
I'm trying the alternate version of the CoM feed schedule, waiting til week 6 to feed the OB plant. I want to see if week 5 was maybe feeding to soon.

View attachment 1639972

My good friend that i work with and grew with does that and he does just fine.. I feed on the early side and have been feeding earlier then i used too plants don't mind it but I also am using the EB with terp tea's now. Still using some buds and bloom but adding terp tea bloom and bloom boost.. I just got some build a bloom too I want to incorporate just not sure when or how i am yet

Day 51
IMG_6940.jpeg
IMG_6941.jpeg

Seedstockers Triton Biscotto Lime

IMG_6942.jpeg

Sawney Bean's White

IMG_6943.jpeg
IMG_6944.jpeg

Twenty20 Orgebery

IMG_6945.jpeg
IMG_6946.jpeg

No not really. They tried the thing with inflating the bag but it just went back to the same shape , removed a few polyps for biopsy, said i have intestinal swelling and narrowing but not enough to completely block anything and hemorrhoids from living on the toilet. :haha: Narrowed duodenum, pancreatitis, malnutrition, ribs healing, backs about the same but straighter. Think that's it

Well shit. Sounds like you caught "being 70 years old!"

My good friend that i work with and grew with does that and he does just fine.. I feed on the early side and have been feeding earlier then i used too plants don't mind it but I also am using the EB with terp tea's now. Still using some buds and bloom but adding terp tea bloom and bloom boost.. I just got some build a bloom too I want to incorporate just not sure when or how i am yet

Day 51View attachment 1639976View attachment 1639977

Seedstockers Triton Biscotto Lime

View attachment 1639978

Sawney Bean's White

View attachment 1639979View attachment 1639980

Twenty20 Orgebery

View attachment 1639981View attachment 1639982
BTW, RBF's aren't real hungry feeders, but they do like their calcium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back