Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
35 years ago when my wife started at the chocolate factory, her first job was picking deformed Rolo's off the conveyer belt and throw them in a drum, I dont think many made it into the drum cause her ass was getting wider by the day. Glad she got off that job and joined a gym.

35 years ago when my wife started at the chocolate factory, her first job was picking deformed Rolo's off the conveyer belt and throw them in a drum, I dont think many made it into the drum cause her ass was getting wider by the day. Glad she got off that job and joined a gym.
I love rolos :tongue:

Utz is chips.

1697758923626.png

I am very sorry sir, but what?

Brother, I dont have to tell u, the stuff is so much better from the company store, then the store bought stuff that sat in a warehouse for god knows how long.
Entire family knows to bring me back fresh twizzlers, kit Kats, and Reese's anytime anybody goes. Or they're gonna hear about it from me. Also live near Mars so we get fresh Skittles and m&M's. And Peeps ain't far away either, although I prefer my peeps stale

Entire family knows to bring me back fresh twizzlers, kit Kats, and Reese's anytime anybody goes. Or they're gonna hear about it from me. Also live near Mars so we get fresh Skittles and m&M's. And Peeps ain't far away either, although I prefer my peeps stale
The Twizzlers my wife brings home from work are so fresh, u hold the end and it just folds over and touches the other end, soooo fresh. I have a bunch of family that works at the Reeses plant.

There was a study a while back about contaminants in salmon. It turns out that wild-caught salmon is way lower in mercury, PCB's, etc. than farm-raised. Even though parts of the ocean are pretty contaminated. At least wild-caught salmon isn't feeding on by-products from the slaughter-house, or whatever else is the cheapest feed at the moment.
Yes, correct... always wild caught for quality! Alos... farmed salmon is NOT the high omega 3 profile that wild caught is... so nutritionally important as well as avoiding toxins. cheers!

My cousin wanted me to come work at the M&M factory with her, but their work schedule sucked. 12 hrs, 3 on 2 off, but she did get to retire at 55 with a nice pension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back