Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say :bong: But pretty popular locally for the fudge and the chocolate dipped fruits...
The dipped fruit reminds, my wife works with a woman that makes these bite sized chocolate covered cherries. But first the cherry is rolled and baked in a batter that tastes like strawberry shortcake, and then dipped in chocolate.
I can sit and eat chocolate covered cherries til I puke.

The dipped fruit reminds, my wife works with a woman that makes these bite sized chocolate covered cherries. But first the cherry is rolled and baked in a batter that tastes like strawberry shortcake, and then dipped in chocolate.
I can sit and eat chocolate covered cherries til I puke.
I love chocolate covered cherries to the point I get them as a Christmas gifts every year :crying: This place will dip fruit that you bring in yourself. Like if you have a blueberry bush or strawberry patch at home, you can have them chocolate cover the berries and all you need is to bring in a handful

I love chocolate covered cherries to the point I get them as a Christmas gifts every year :crying: This place will dip fruit that you bring in yourself. Like if you have a blueberry bush or strawberry patch at home, you can have them chocolate cover the berries and all you need is to bring in a handful
Oh man chocolate covered strawberries, yummy, I havent had a chocolate covered banana since I was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back