Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like SUPER sweet stuff. Like fudge.
1697755105155.gif

I'm diabetic, so that may be a part of it. lol. That sort of stuff makes me sick.
Ya good call! If u can’t eat sweets on a regular basis i can see how it would just be too much sugar! Especially fudge its like pure sugar……but…..

1697755814528.gif

Ya good call! If u can’t eat sweets on a regular basis i can see how it would just be too much sugar! Especially fudge its like pure sugar……but…..

View attachment 1639943

Yeah. I think it might be the feeling I get after thats like a negative feedback.

I was diagnosed about 2 years ago, but I've always had issues with blood sugar extremes, and I did the whole genetic testing thing and I have tons and tons of genes that put me in the very likely to have diabeetus category.

But, I'm managing it well with meds. I have my A1C down to 5. 2 years ago it was at 11.

View attachment 1639943
I've got family that own a fudge and chocolate company. Been around probably 75 years now. My 1st job was filling chocolate molds and packing candy. I'll give you a tour next time you're up around my way :woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back