Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm a bit miffed about the free seeds I got.

I don't like biscotti or cookie flavors, I find it kind of gross tasting. Maybe it will be different with weed instead of a vape, but I've given my wife every cookie flavor vape cart I've ever tried. Which is like 2, lol.

I was supposed to get a freebie from blim burn seeds, It was a tangerine something or other. They were probably out and just tossed me whatever. I'll live, lol.

Original Sensible Seeds grow the biggest plant I've grown so far, an AK47.
At least they're autos. Some places send photo freebies when you buy auto seeds and it makes no sense to me :shrug:

This will probably get me some hate, but I don't like greenday anymore. I like old 90s greenday. But their newer stuff, and them now, eh. I don't like bands that don't age. Dudes in greenday still dressing like its 30 years ago.

Look at the Beastie Boys

1697752472821.png

To

1697752495718.png

Man it sucked the day I was driving home from work and the local rock station played 3 beastie boys songs in an hour. I immediately was like, wtf is up, this isn't normal? Got home and looked at the news and saw he had passed from cancer (Edit: I was referring to Adam Yauch).

Honestly, I'm a bit miffed about the free seeds I got.

I don't like biscotti or cookie flavors, I find it kind of gross tasting. Maybe it will be different with weed instead of a vape, but I've given my wife every cookie flavor vape cart I've ever tried. Which is like 2, lol.

I was supposed to get a freebie from blim burn seeds, It was a tangerine something or other. They were probably out and just tossed me whatever. I'll live, lol.

Original Sensible Seeds grow the biggest plant I've grown so far, an AK47.
Not a fan of the cookies taste either. Its like a sugar cookie is the worst cookie right?

Not a fan of the cookies taste either. Its like a sugar cookie is the worst cookie right?
RIGHT?! I don't like cookies. If I want chewy, I want a brownie. If I want soft, I want cake. A cookie is like my least favorite desert.

I mean, I'll eat it. LOL.
Y’all dissing on cookies?!? U know thems fighting words! :cuss::crying::deadhorse:

1697753339707.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back