Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to hear that, did they give you any options for slowing its progression?

When it gets to a certain point they have the option to inject his eye balls every 3 months to Try to slow it.

When it first started to go we went back to his opticial hospital coz we Thought it was his lenses wearing out.....{private health} .... they said the injections were the only option.....no guarantees.....and 1,700 euros a shot......6 x shots maximum...

Now we are at the hospital and he is a pensioner..we should get it free...........I Think......... :shrug: ....or pay partial costs.

Great Haul..........:headbang:

Thanks man! I'll probably pop 2 of them tomorrow. Thinking Grape Soda and Orange Diesel.

Question for you guys - How often do you change your carbon air filters in your grow tents?

I noticed my office was getting a little smelly, but couldn't pinpoint the smell. Last night I ordered fresh filters, just out of caution. Today I realized I'd forgotten a grocery bag full of leaf trimmings in my messy growing area and it was starting to rot and that was the smell.

At least... :shrug::bighug::pass:

I've been reduced to a baby and its weighing on me.
Poor fella! :(

1697751874377.gif

Great Haul..........:headbang:

Honestly, I'm a bit miffed about the free seeds I got.

I don't like biscotti or cookie flavors, I find it kind of gross tasting. Maybe it will be different with weed instead of a vape, but I've given my wife every cookie flavor vape cart I've ever tried. Which is like 2, lol.

I was supposed to get a freebie from blim burn seeds, It was a tangerine something or other. They were probably out and just tossed me whatever. I'll live, lol.

Original Sensible Seeds grow the biggest plant I've grown so far, an AK47.

When it gets to a certain point they have the option to inject his eye balls every 3 months to Try to slow it.

When it first started to go we went back to his opticial hospital coz we Thought it was his lenses wearing out.....{private health} .... they said the injections were the only option.....no guarantees.....and 1,700 euros a shot......6 x shots maximum...

Now we are at the hospital and he is a pensioner..we should get it free...........I Think......... :shrug: ....or pay partial costs.

My dad had to get shots in his eyes for macular degeneration from diabetes (which he refused to acknowledge that he had).

He said the shot didn't hurt, but they would ache the rest of the day from the extra pressure inside the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back