Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @JP1 when u went to World Series (or had option to go u never said if u went) how much of a markup over season ticket cost was the WS tickets? I got an email from mlb.com that frkm my ticket purchases this year i was selected as part of a group that gets access to tickets presale on Monday morning so trying to get a guesstimation to send bro in law! Also trying to decide if we gonna put money together to buy 4 tickets and sell 2! Current tickets listed for potential World Series here are like $1500 and up! Figure those are season ticket holders trying to get theirs sold now to some Phillies fan with money just in case! For the presale deal tho you only get to make 1 purchase and its max 4 tickets but u can only get tickets to a single game so gotta decide which 1!
Think my season ticket seats were like under $20/each. World series tickets were like $150/ea face value for the same seats, and sold for like $750/ea. Something like that. Big time markup. This was in 2000 though, and NYC. You want game 1 if you can get it since there's no guarantee for games 6/7 and they usually try to keep your $ and put it towards tickets next year :pass:

@PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: @WildBill :bighug:

Did we get any good news from the hospitals yesterday........?
No not really. They tried the thing with inflating the bag but it just went back to the same shape , removed a few polyps for biopsy, said i have intestinal swelling and narrowing but not enough to completely block anything and hemorrhoids from living on the toilet. :haha: Narrowed duodenum, pancreatitis, malnutrition, ribs healing, backs about the same but straighter. Think that's it

yay, My Linda's order showed up!

1697748178389.png

In addition to the rolling papers, they also sent a t-shirt and 2 key chains.

No not really. They tried the thing with inflating the bag but it just went back to the same shape , removed a few polyps for biopsy, said i have intestinal swelling and narrowing but not enough to completely block anything and hemorrhoids from living on the toilet. :haha: Narrowed duodenum, pancreatitis, malnutrition, ribs healing, backs about the same but straighter. Think that's it

For a young lad...........you are a bloody wreck................... :pighug: .....further treatment plan.....?

I went to hospital with hubby today...I had to drive back after they dilate his pupils........

One of his eyes is really bad....and the other one is buggered............:pass:....and Dr Google was right....just about no treatment for it.

Another check in 6 months to see how far it has deteriorated....and just Hope it is Slow...:pass:

For a young lad...........you are a bloody wreck................... :pighug: .....further treatment plan.....?

I went to hospital with hubby today...I had to drive back after they dilate his pupils........

One of his eyes is really bad....and the other one is buggered............:pass:....and Dr Google was right....just about no treatment for it.

Another check in 6 months to see how far it has deteriorated....and just Hope it is Slow...:pass:
Im sorry to hear that, did they give you any options for slowing its progression?

Wait for the biopsy and wait until i can see the endocrinologist to have my stents checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back