Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Gonna run a couple 10sec cycles to make sure no residual shit left on coil and then she is ready for a fresh glob! Bout to go run some lunch orders so gotta be in right frame of mind! :eyebrows::lildab::cooldance:

Farmed salmon is pretty nasty! Dies and all kinds of other stuff you don't want to know! Talapia. stay far far away!
Sometimes it's farmed, sometimes
Ya i assumed farm raised meant like a fish farm with stock ponds but apparently its basically a cage in whatever water source they are raised in so they have no room to actually move around so the flesh is kinda dying and deteriorating as they grow! Plus they basically live in a giant cloud of fish poop their entire lives!

View attachment 1639838
And they're usually heavily inbred for size and aren't survivable.

That one made me Smile @Mara Cachafa .....South Shields...our side of it was North Shields......and that is quite normal........ :biggrin: .....
I hope I can see it someday. Realistically, most lighthouses are automated now, so there is no lighthouse keeper living inside to polish the Fresnel lenses every day and light the lamp.

Hey @JP1 when u went to World Series (or had option to go u never said if u went) how much of a markup over season ticket cost was the WS tickets? I got an email from mlb.com that frkm my ticket purchases this year i was selected as part of a group that gets access to tickets presale on Monday morning so trying to get a guesstimation to send bro in law! Also trying to decide if we gonna put money together to buy 4 tickets and sell 2! Current tickets listed for potential World Series here are like $1500 and up! Figure those are season ticket holders trying to get theirs sold now to some Phillies fan with money just in case! For the presale deal tho you only get to make 1 purchase and its max 4 tickets but u can only get tickets to a single game so gotta decide which 1!

That one made me Smile @Mara Cachafa .....South Shields...our side of it was North Shields......and that is quite normal........ :biggrin: .....
I am baffled how they could even build that thing. I would imagine during the calm season, u dont screw around, gotta get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back