Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That just looks like an odd ass weather pattern!
I suppose the lighthouse keeper is shitting his/her knickers about now:
Screenshot from 2023-10-19 10-14-35.png

Still nothing from my photo girls last night at midnight. Got a good night's sleep and didn't wake up in time to check them before lights out at 6 AM.
8 hours of solid sleep! I'll take that instead of looking at some girls that didn't start flower anyway. :headbang::headbang::headbang:
I think I'm gonna give them another hour of darkness today. Today is the 6th day being flipped!
It just seems like you're taking their own sweet damn time to start flowering!:face::oops1:

There was a study a while back about contaminants in salmon. It turns out that wild-caught salmon is way lower in mercury, PCB's, etc. than farm-raised. Even though parts of the ocean are pretty contaminated. At least wild-caught salmon isn't feeding on by-products from the slaughter-house, or whatever else is the cheapest feed at the moment.
Ya i assumed farm raised meant like a fish farm with stock ponds but apparently its basically a cage in whatever water source they are raised in so they have no room to actually move around so the flesh is kinda dying and deteriorating as they grow! Plus they basically live in a giant cloud of fish poop their entire lives!

1697726346953.jpeg

Still nothing from my photo girls last night at midnight. Got a good night's sleep and didn't wake up in time to check them before lights out at 6 AM.
8 hours of solid sleep! I'll take that instead of looking at some girls that didn't start flower anyway. :headbang::headbang::headbang:
I think I'm gonna give them another hour of darkness today. Today is the 6th day being flipped!
It just seems like you're taking their own sweet damn time to start flowering!:face::oops1:
7-14 days is normal for them to start showing pistols on photo girls! Dropping to 11/13 will also help kick it off!

You ready for Halloween broski? U gonna go trick or treating?? :eyebrows::rofl::d5:

View attachment 1639843
I can't have candy and I can barely walk but i bet this is your time to shine buddy so if you wanna go i got your back... 2 person costume that involves me being push pulled or self propelled, we'll clean up jo

I can't have candy and I can barely walk but i bet this is your time to shine buddy so if you wanna go i got your back... 2 person costume that involves me being push pulled or self propelled, we'll clean up jo
I just turn our porch light out when my parents aren’t looking and take the remainder of the bowl to my room! ;) :eyebrows: :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back