Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As @N/A-Greengo stated unless u are gonna upgrade that light to another medic grow later just get the basic controller! That 1 is made to be able to swap spectrums and turn on and off IR but only works on their 2 top of line models!

If i got a lighting controller i would try to get one that can control the light by ppfd value not a % of LED power! Pretty sure i have seem those before and for less then $400! :d5:

:biggrin: Afternoon @DDubs ....:pass:.. #SharingOne ...

Can you remember when you could Party all weekend...and be fresh as a Daisy Monday.....

Now you have 1 night Partying and it takes all weekend to recover..........:coffee2:.....Owld age I'm afraid...

:crying:
Ya, when I go overboard it's a granteed 3-4 days of recouping. I usually stick to a few light beers along with the usual smoke but tossing shots into the mix always comes back to haunt me. My own fault because I'm a sucker for celebratory shots.

Where my dabbers at?!? :lildab::vibe:

image.jpg

Hey @Lil Dab do u know how to pop the mouthpiece off? Need to go ahead and wash it with some hot water and dawn!

Where my dabbers at?!? :lildab::vibe:

View attachment 1639254

Hey @Lil Dab do u know how to pop the mouthpiece off? Need to go ahead and wash it with some hot water and dawn!

Working burning wire I did just hit my buddies cart..

image.jpg

Yes the glass mouth piece the silver ring on the outside is a nut. Spin that off and the glass comes out the inside if that makes sense

look! :jump: waaaay over there, in the field! :jump: fucking COWZ! :jump: (wazn't able to get a pic over at the fenceline, with her actually barkin at em, so....:doh: ) ppp

20231016_111155.jpg

Working burning wire I did just hit my buddies cart..

View attachment 1639255

Yes the glass mouth piece the silver ring on the outside is a nut. Spin that off and the glass comes out the inside if that makes sense
Thanks man thats what i thought but mine wasn’t coming loose and didn’t wanna manhandle it! It isn’t all whacky where it spins opposite direction then it typically would is it? May need to grab some needle nose pliers to get it loose the first time! :shrug:

Thanks man thats what i thought but mine wasn’t coming loose and didn’t wanna manhandle it! It isn’t all whacky where it spins opposite direction then it typically would is it? May need to grab some needle nose pliers to get it loose the first time! :shrug:
Nope it’s a regular nut righty tighty lefty loosey. I had the same issue when I broke mine I used a mini set of channel locks. That’s the only time I’ve taken mine apart otherwise I just use ISO and a qtip.

Actually been smoking on mine today :pass::lildab:

image.jpg

Nope it’s a regular nut righty tighty lefty loosey. I had the same issue when I broke mine I used a mini set of channel locks. That’s the only time I’ve taken mine apart otherwise I just use ISO and a qtip.

Actually been smoking on mine today :pass::lildab:

View attachment 1639265
Lmfao think your truck has enough usb ports! :shrug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back