Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 11.17.38 PM.png

I decided to keep one of the metal cabinets from the utility room to store my yard chemicals. They are really high quality cabinets that someone painted with flat house paint using a roller. I started sanding early today with the idea it should not take long :rofl: It took 5+ hours and all of the sanding tools I own. It turned out that at some point in time someone used a plastic paint of some sort that would melt and not sand. The sanding wheel would just push it into a furrow, then I used a heat gun and scraper to pick it up. I finally got it down to bare metal and painted it.

That thing beat me up.............. Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Happy Monday @Mossy

I'm still hurt'n from Sat night when I went to go visit and long time friend for his 50th. A few beers and just one shot of tequila and I've been regretting it ever since. None the less, time to prime up and get to it.

giphy (3).gif

Happy Monday @Mossy

I'm still hurt'n from Sat night when I went to go visit and long time friend for his 50th. A few beers and just one shot of tequila and I've been regretting it ever since. None the less, time to prime up and get to it.

View attachment 1639055

:biggrin: Afternoon @DDubs ....:pass:.. #SharingOne ...

Can you remember when you could Party all weekend...and be fresh as a Daisy Monday.....

Now you have 1 night Partying and it takes all weekend to recover..........:coffee2:.....Owld age I'm afraid...

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back