Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here's a good thing!

This lady is back on YouTube! Youtube demonetized her earlier this year because of it being cannabis related! :face:

If you like making edibles, this is the lady for you! She makes outstanding how to videos!

Morning y’all :toke:

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Hope you’re toking on something good. I have some Sour Stomper x Double Grape 🍇🍇. It’s a favorite for morning, as the Sour diesel/Grape Crinkle lineage are both Sativa hybrids that get you focused and driven to do something ✅

20231014_084513.jpg
20231014_085326.jpg

RIP CHRISSY!
Thanks for the laughs Suzanne!
suzanne-somers-03-gty-jef-230824_1692904300214_hpEmbed_22x15_992.jpg

My Pop absolutely loved that program! Mom had instructions to have supper done before the program was on!:crying::crying:

I moved in with two girls fresh out of high school, while I was waiting to go back in the Navy. After work, Pop was always coming over bringing things that we all could use. Mom would use him to send over food......... We could always use that for sure!

It didn't take too long before Pop started calling me Jack!:crying::haha:
At first, it was just between he and I. But when the blonde roommate started acting like Chrissy, she was a very dingy girl, by the program's characters names ................openly.:biggrin:
The girls thought it was funny and started calling me Jack also!

Morning everyone great day so far found out we’re going back to starting at 7 so I get a extra hr of sleep in the morning :woohoo1: :woohoo::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back