Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me never to come shopping with you............ :crying:

I’ll never put my foot in a shopping-mall
again 😂. Its to many colors and to bright, lets not forget the annoying people. But it could potentially be a place for hook up with single girls.

No... no fights... we had THAT for pre-Thanksgiving :crying:

It's not a family gathering without a fight........... :crying:

Over dumb shit nothing to do with me of course...

You Only really fall out with you family for dumb shit........:crying:....Strangers get to take more liberties.........

But she was so angry and wound up she didnt talk to me for almost 2 weeks.......
I had gone over to help her fix something... 15th time that week I left work to help...
got there started fixing and she started screaming... I lasted about 2 minutes....
Didn't say a word.... just left.

:nono:

ater sh admitted thanksgiving was a little lonely

Way to make Sure she is Lonely.......drive you away......:nono:

Thanks Mossy, I need an empathetic ear... 😹

Everyone does every now and then............:bighug:

Employer awa in EUROPE on vacation....
SAID before she left checks were good for the next 2 weeks...
TONIGHT @4:45 and ONLY because I asked... I find out... Not till Tuesday.... maybe...

:nono: Riduculous...........:doh:...I Hope a thousand fleas infest her arsehole.........:wizzy:.....

Came home..... fuming :fire: ...... but more importantly.... inspired..

That's ma Boy.........:pighug:..if anyone can find inspiration in the face of adversity.....it is you....you got the heart like a lion.......
CATURDAYGIF.gif

Look on my YT channel..... and realize I can add memberships........

saywhat.gif
#SayWhat.... Translate...how does that help.....?..is it to attract Sponsors......?....

I stay away from the amateurs on NY.....
BUT if I WANTED to go out.... I couldn't due to no paycheck....

Looks like you got me for company then..........:bighug:

Frost my ass end of the year eh? 👀
You're about to become irrelevant! :greencheck:

Yeah...bouncing pay checks would be worrying me too.... I'll keep me #FingersCrossed for a cooking job for you...vegetarian...?

:bighug:Hug for you....

Used to eat them like that all the time when I was a kid before we had a microwave. And still do sometimes :crying:

Heinz baked beans...cold out the tin...... :biggrin: ...hubbys #FoodSin ........I Think it was a hangover cure..when he was single......:crying:...and i've never Trained him out of it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back