Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from dreading shopping...........:pass:...I'm on the fair side of medium.........:biggrin:...you....?

Work on what...?.....

Nice…I don’t know. Whatever solution I’m getting to, none will solve the puzzle. So I can’t have a “normal” work, then I feel like a tiny bit of sand, like a grain that won’t make a difference.

I’m not sad about it, but I don’t want to waste any time doing something that is not worth it in the long run.

It’s very complicated to grow up, and when you do - you want to make a difference. Make the world to a better place - for everyone.

Last edited:
Good afternoon @Mossy :bighug:
What s on the docket?

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain ....
hugbears4.gif
.......Looking to do as little as humanly possible....... :pass: ....but shopping might force us out........

I'm Thinking the supermarkets Should be open tomorrow.......:pass:.....so it might get defered.....

We've got 5 days of dog food...and a dozen eggs........:crying:...what more could you want.......?

@Frankthetank ...what you eating for New Year...do I remember you saying you'd frozen a tomahawk......?....

Whatever solution I’m getting to, none will solve the puzzle. So I can’t have a “normal” work, then I feel like a tiny bit of sand, like a grain that won’t make a difference.

Like the rest of us..........:pighug:...we are all Ants................or Borg..............where the mass knowledge is used to enrich us all.......

borg.gif

We are Borg......we use mass knowledge to Enrich us all.......:watering:.....

It’s very complicated to grow up,

Very......:pass:

#stoner .. :crying:
I pretty much always have a full meal before I go somewhere for dinner
Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain ....View attachment 1656244.......Looking to do as little as humanly possible....... :pass: ....but shopping might force us out........

I'm Thinking the supermarkets Should be open tomorrow.......:pass:.....so it might get defered.....

We've got 5 days of dog food...and a dozen eggs........:crying:...what more could you want.......?

@Frankthetank ...what you eating for New Year...do I remember you saying you'd frozen a tomahawk......?....
Til u n the dogs fighting over the eggs ur good :pighug:
I think it's Frank's bday in these next couple days

Til u n the dogs fighting over the eggs ur good

:biggrin: No Contest in this house...........................................................the dogs would get them................:crying:....

What do you do for NY....anything or nothing special........?....

If I have passive intake is interior fan necessary?
What do you mean by passive intake? Open tent flaps, exhaust fan....
No matter what, air movement through the buds is a good idea to minimize chances of bud rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back