Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up monkeys!

Hey @JP1, you see this?

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 12.28.10 AM.png

Anyone ordered from here off seed bazaar? Not cheap but for a legit cut of some fire would be worth it if u got room to keep a mom! Also nice that once u order they take fresh clone and root it before mailing it out!

Hey Fruitz! Have ordered from there a lot. The clones are from Darkhorse genetics. The clone selection was a lot larger a couple of weeks ago. Would have bought the Bruce Banner clone from him if I hadn't already just bought packs of BB and BB x Chem 91. He's the original breeder of that.

Never had any issues with anything from Seed Bazaar and have ordered a lot of Night Owl/Dark Owl stuff

Hey Fruitz! Have ordered from there a lot. The clones are from Darkhorse genetics. The clone selection was a lot larger a couple of weeks ago. Would have bought the Bruce Banner clone from him if I hadn't already just bought packs of BB and BB x Chem 91. He's the original breeder of that.

Never had any issues with anything from Seed Bazaar and have ordered a lot of Night Owl/Dark Owl stuff
Thanks man and i have ordered from them too but was no clone store last time thats why i was curious! And i saw beside couple of the clones it said DHG cut so obviously knew was dark horse on those! I can’t remember what strain it was because it wasn’t a DH strain but a former member on here drove from Georgia to colorado to meet THCesar from dark horse to get some of his personal clones to take home but this was long like 2.5yrs ago! Ran it for numerous runs taking cuttings from the mom his original clone made until he got busted and cops took his shit!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back