Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here know anything about Android phones? Got a new phone but lost all of my bookmarks.... Like 15 years worth of saved recipes :face: Everything else transferred fine :shrug:

I’ve been meaning to tell you…I found wind guards for the blackstone on Amazon for like thirty bucks. Fookin’ game changer… :pass:
I've seen those things. But I haven't really had any issues with wind so haven't seen the need. Curious about the benefit of the silicon covers I've seen though. I'm kinda in a forest so there's not much wind in my back yard

1703812300325.gif

I've seen those things. But I haven't really had any issues with wind so haven't seen the need. Curious about the benefit of the silicon covers I've seen though. I'm kinda in a forest so there's not much wind in my back yard
Haha I for sure needed them……they ain’t fucking around in that old timey song……the wind really does come sweeping down the plains here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also made sure I erased all my plant pictures and deleted the trash before I went to swap phones. Girl who was helping me opened the photos app to make sure they transferred to the new phone... Noting but pictures of weed plants popped up :doh::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back