Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
benefit of the silicon covers I
I think a better investment would be a grill cover….but those just seal your cooking surface away from the elements, debris, bugs, etc…while not in use. Never been an issue, personally…but I use a cover whenever possible. FYI…piece of parchment paper or foil does the same thing……

Showing her fall colors.
IMG_5409.jpeg
IMG_5408.jpeg

I also made sure I erased all my plant pictures and deleted the trash before I went to swap phones. Girl who was helping me opened the photos app to make sure they transferred to the new phone... Noting but pictures of weed plants popped up :doh::crying:

Damn cloud :wall::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I think a better investment would be a grill cover….but those just seal your cooking surface away from the elements, debris, bugs, etc…while not in use. Never been an issue, personally…but I use a cover whenever possible. FYI…piece of parchment paper or foil does the same thing……
I got a cover. It's actually the only thing I have a cover for :rofl: But it's real benefit is that it keeps the rain from filling up the grease catcher and spilling it onto my patio. Although it's been pouring since yesterday and I didn't put the cover on :clapper:

I don’t understand it! People on the regular are ordering from the lil homeland grocery store by me where its going 30-50 miles away even tho its stuff they coulda ordered cheaper from any grocery store near there house! :shrug: :deadhorse:

1703813064090.png

I got a cover. It's actually the only thing I have a cover for :rofl: But it's real benefit is that it keeps the rain from filling up the grease catcher and spilling it onto my patio. Although it's been pouring since yesterday and I didn't put the cover on :clapper:
Yeah, if you’re worried about it, just lay some parchment down on the griddle before covering…maybe magnets to keep in place. That way it’s disposable, and you don’t have to figure out how to wash a giant rectangle of floppy silicone when it gets all funky :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, if you’re worried about it, just lay some parchment down on the griddle before covering…maybe magnets to keep in place. That way it’s disposable, and you don’t have to figure out how to wash a giant rectangle of floppy silicone when it gets all funky :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm not worried about it at all. I use it enough and there's enough grease on there to keep the rust off. More interested in why anybody would use silicone on a griddle since the point of the griddle is to brown stuff, and the point of the silicone is to not brown stuff :shrug: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back