Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first 4 year old bubba squanch seed was a dud.. Got another one about to go in!
wish me luck :face:
Good luck!

You could try a short mild seed soak to increase the chances. Chitosal has chitosan and salicylic acid, for example, but it won't work miracles

In my experience old seeds have been a gamble. If they do sprout they might not be very strong. Worth a try though.

I threw all of my old freebies and all of the damaged seeds away, kept few that I still have hopes for. After I have built my stash up a bit I might take a chance on them.

With a small space and inadequate seed storage, I have to ignore the seedbank promos and not get sucked into over-buying.

Remember the big and little record shops in the 70s and 80s? If not, pardon my nostalgia.

These places were perfect entertainment after a toke.

Surrounded by trippy posters and album art, you could immerse yourself in their playlist and hear new and favorite stuff, occasionally letting your eyes diffuse the sparkle of cellophane as sleeves flip mindlessly by.

Easily an hour+ well spent, with occasional additions to your collection.

View attachment 1656048
1703810630826.gif

But i was born in ‘81! ;)

Remember the big and little record shops in the 70s and 80s? If not, pardon my nostalgia.

These places were perfect entertainment after a toke.

Surrounded by trippy posters and album art, you could immerse yourself in their playlist and hear new and favorite stuff, occasionally letting your eyes diffuse the sparkle of cellophane as sleeves flip mindlessly by.

Easily an hour+ well spent, with occasional additions to your collection.

View attachment 1656048
We had Scooters Used that was just far enough from the high school to smoke a joint on the walk there. They sold and bought used and new music. So you could buy something and bring it home and listen for a week. Then bring it back and trade it for something new for $1. Totally miss that place. The are still a few old school record stores that are still in business around here :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back