Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the big and little record shops in the 70s and 80s? If not, pardon my nostalgia.

These places were perfect entertainment after a toke.

Surrounded by trippy posters and album art, you could immerse yourself in their playlist and hear new and favorite stuff, occasionally letting your eyes diffuse the sparkle of cellophane as sleeves flip mindlessly by.

Easily an hour+ well spent, with occasional additions to your collection.

1703808726105.png

My first 4 year old bubba squanch seed was a dud.. Got another one about to go in!
wish me luck :face:

Spent the evening setting up my new home server.

So I have 9 cameras around my property that I record from. Front porch, driveway, backyard, etc. I use a program called BlueIris which records them to video files on my server. I wanted to upgrade to a newer computer because newer intel CPUs can do something called "QuickSync" which makes recording video to desk a lot faster.

So I moved everything from my old server. One of the harddrives ended up having issues, and its 2 years out of warranty. So that sucks.

Remember the big and little record shops in the 70s and 80s? If not, pardon my nostalgia.

These places were perfect entertainment after a toke.

Surrounded by trippy posters and album art, you could immerse yourself in their playlist and hear new and favorite stuff, occasionally letting your eyes diffuse the sparkle of cellophane as sleeves flip mindlessly by.

Easily an hour+ well spent, with occasional additions to your collection.

View attachment 1656048

hell yeah! :headbang: we had a Sound Warehouse record & tape store directly across the street from the stoner'z parking lot in high school back in the 70'z & many an hour were spent in there, stoned to the bone :headbang: ahh, the memoriez.....:zen: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back