Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, some pizza places around me will sell you a raw pizza, but its usually the same price as a regular pizza.

Would be cool to buy raw dough.

My wife uses Alton Brown's recipe.
That's insane. They give you cheese and sauce on the side? Any pizza place will just throw a raw dough in a foil tin for a couple bucks around here

Something like that it was premade from the deli and frozen then thawed and wife left it in the bag to bring to room temp which I normally don't. It was not cooperating :wall::naughtystep:
So, this is just my two cents….
Day before take thawed pizza dough out of the fridge, but still in the bag, and let it come to room temp on the counter, maybe about an hour or an hour and a half. Put it back in the fridge until the next day.
On day of use, about three hours before cooking, take the dough out of the fridge, out of the bag, onto a floured counter, under a moist towel. It will noticeably rise…..

It should be easy to work with and have good bubbles….

You guys ever have Detroit style pizza?

I bought my wife a special cast iron pan for it, and its awesome.

1703631089148.png

Hey man, I know how you feel. I'm not thrilled that I can't fully express myself here. But, you guys are a good group of folks to chat with, and I realize that not everything can be perfect. So, I just try to police myself, but sometimes I do screw up.
I tried too man that's why I was trying to be as vague possible.
You saw the Post. It was vague as hell.

That's insane. They give you cheese and sauce on the side? Any pizza place will just throw a raw dough in a foil tin for a couple bucks around here

They do it like a take and bake you can get from the store. So I guess its not totally raw dough, but you gotta bake it for a while.

So, this is just my two cents….
Day before take thawed pizza dough out of the fridge, but still in the bag, and let it come to room temp on the counter, maybe about an hour or an hour and a half. Put it back in the fridge until the next day.
On day of use, about three hours before cooking, take the dough out of the fridge, out of the bag, onto a floured counter, under a moist towel. It will noticeably rise…..

It should be easy to work with and have good bubbles….

:salute:OK will do but what it's do by doing this?

When I do it i just take it out of bag and bring to room temp on the counter in a bowl under a towel then spread out after it's risen some . But i really have no clue why I do that :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back