Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy I'm pretty baked at the moment, for a sec I thought you meant like I could feel them kick like a baby in the womb.
Ha ha...I've never felt one Kick until After I've grown them...............

But ...it you feel gently with the pad of your thumb and finger...you can feel the small seed...so you know you got them....:headbang:

So how WAS it political? :gassy:

I was vague enough for anyone to not even know what it was about.
Among the many things it could have been about, It quite easily could have been about how one side is trying to screw with legalization of cannabis.
So you're saying if a person that is not happy with both/all sides performing illegal acts, even if cannabis related, is not allowed?

All I said was that I was extremely upset that 'one side' thought it was OK to do something illegal because the 'other side' did it.

That's IT! That's all it was! I intentionally made it very vague in an attempt to prevent what has happened.,
While I'm upset with the conduct of both sides, you have not a clue as to which one I'm more upset with. That was intentional!

I'm still being vague as hell, for the same damn reason!

All I said was all politicians are all crap, if they think it's OK to do something illegal because the other side did it.

Right is right and wrong belongs to no one!

Among the many things it could have been about, It quite easily could have been about how one side is trying to screw with legalization of cannabis.
So you're saying if a person that is not happy with both/all sides performing illegal acts, even if cannabis related, is not allowed?

All I said was that I was extremely upset that 'one side' thought it was OK to do something illegal because the 'other side' did it.

That's IT! That's all it was! I intentionally made it very vague in an attempt to prevent what has happened.,
While I'm upset with the conduct of both sides, you have not a clue as to which one I'm more upset with. That was intentional!

All I said was all politicians are all crap, if they think it's OK to do something illegal because the other side did it.

Hey man, I know how you feel. I'm not thrilled that I can't fully express myself here. But, you guys are a good group of folks to chat with, and I realize that not everything can be perfect. So, I just try to police myself, but sometimes I do screw up.

I'm pretty sure the fact that it was even remotely political, makes it political.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back