Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go shop, I used every excuse in the book over the past few days not to go, now if I don't go we don't eat. :haha:

Hubby says all the shops here were Open.......:headbang:....coz it is not Spanish Christmas...and they don't Do Boxing day......so business as usual...

What you getting us to eat....?...........:chef:

apparently, it was @SNOOKY :toke: ppp
1703626201565.gif

Thanks @Mossy and @Emerald Archer! All the best to you and yours and all of AFN.

@Mara Cachafa ...you stopped me in me tracks.....:yoinks:....I had to read it twice.....

You said you and your Baby sister....and your Dad is 101........and I'm Thinking.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
hmmm....if he has a baby...obviously everything is still working Fine.......

But...you mean your younger sister huh....?..........:biggrin:

@Mara Cachafa ...you stopped me in me tracks.....:yoinks:....I had to read it twice.....

You said you and your Baby sister....and your Dad is 101........and I'm Thinking.....

View attachment 1655689 hmmm....if he has a baby...obviously everything is still working Fine.......

But...you mean your younger sister huh....?..........:biggrin:
Yes, my baby sister is 60. Dad's last girlfriend moved to Florida when he was 98, and he says he's done chasing girls now.

You guys wanna see something I found cool?

So the other day I used a male stonedragon to knock up my Cherry Alien and Orange Diesel.

All of the flowers on the Orange Diesel are white.

20231226_163839.jpg

Except on the one branch that I tagged and pollinated.

20231226_163853.jpg

20231226_163849.jpg

You can tell which pistils got pollinated because they are turning brown.

Yes, my baby sister is 60. Dad's last girlfriend moved to Florida when he was 98, and he says he's done chasing girls now.

:pighug: Bless him.

hubby says it is his ambitioin to be shot dead at 102 by his girlfriends jealous husband.......:shooty:

Some days I don't know if I can hang on that long.........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back