Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
PXL_20231224_211031792.jpg
PXL_20231224_215653346.jpg
PXL_20231224_223221455.jpg

Thanks buddy Merry Christmas to u too! :d5:

If u are gonna keep that bed a while if u add hypoaspis miles predator mites they will keep fungus gnats from being able to lay eggs in the soil cuz they will eat them and any larvae that hatch! U know fungus gnats are some kinda demon spawn and seem to find a way to keep coming back! :cuss::deadhorse:

Thank you! I will get some at Arbico Organics unless you have a better online source but I really appreciate the heads up and will follow through in the next few weeks. I’m still working on my IPM approach so this helps a lot.

Thank you! I will get some at Arbico Organics unless you have a better online source but I really appreciate the heads up and will follow through in the next few weeks. I’m still working on my IPM approach so this helps a lot.
Those and rove beetles worked great in earthboxes but rove beetles fly as adults so u will see em flying around the house or stuck in the buds! No thanks! Had to ditch them once they died off!

All of THIS AND your stuffed cheese shells?! Sweet Baby Jesus that all looks amazing, enjoy! :shooty:

mmm, yup, def beatz my microwaved bowl o' canned mac-n-beef :dammit: BUT, i also got mickeyz & metal, so all is good :cheers: :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back