Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20231224-132212_Gallery.jpg

just popping back to thank all of you guys back here as since our site domain move we seem to have lost a lot of people but you hardcore afn folks make this place the site I love and help try to keep running with the core group of us staff who are here every day :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:so before I log off
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/cJDu4CaMmWGCJK1enx" width="270" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
"

Can’t have Christmas without some frosty buds!!

Swamp Ting from BeLeaf, photoperiod on day 71 of flower. Pics taken earlier today, except for the first two which were taken yesterday.

Will do a staggered harvest this coming week.

Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year!!
IMG_1942.jpeg
IMG_1943.jpeg

IMG_1944.jpeg

IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1946.jpeg

IMG_1947.jpeg

The stretch got away from me, had to supercrop and bend then tie a bunch of colas over but this Cakemera (BeLeaf) got away from me. To the right and lower is a GG#4 cross to Golden Goat by Irie Genetics that was smaller than my other plants and got a little choked out for light, though it does have a big cola pulled just out of frame (just like my girlfriend from Canada 🤣), it could use some more time under the lights once the tops of the others are harvest this week.

This is just my second run in this BAS “take n’ bake” kit with roughly 30 gallons of coot’s mix that I added to better fill out the beds, I top dressed with Green Gro Veg/Bloom/Earthshine/lobster compost/mass produced ewc castings and watered in fish fert veg/bloom, humic, Green Gro Green Amino, /microbes, Mighty Plant Instant Tea, liquid Kelp, Coconut water, ThermX 70, etc. I also used 5 Thirsty Earth Ollas and a reservoir to supplement my top watering, the plants go nuts for them. (*Btw, not sponsored by anyone just giving some quick information on my grow)

Building a pass through worm farm this coming week, I have the materials sans the worms, will feed with grains mostly and use the ewc and juice as top dressing, watering in the microbial rich worm juice and making teas from the castings as well. Slowly getting my two 100 gal. beds dialed in, a propagation shelving unit for seedlings/clones with a 3x3 tent that sports two mother plants in small pots and 30 gallons pot with 4 autoflowers that need another month before harvest. Been working at this for awhile while taking care of the ‘rents, one with Alzheimer’s and the other showing signs of oncoming dementia. Can’t tell you how thankful I am for these plants throughout the entire process not just harvest, though they can sure express so much beauty.

Last edited:
My ink goes dry before I get to use it all, wasted money.
My mom prints all the labels for her jams n stuff so she can burn thru some ink! Also she is now getting jars wholesale that are totally smooth sided so she is gonna start printing bigger labels for side of jar so she can include ingredients n such to the label! Now just has a small logo and the product name on it on top of jar cuz ball jars aren’t totally smooth!

Good Morfnoevight All. EO.

Merry Christmas!

Can’t have Christmas without some frosty buds!!

Swamp Ting from BeLeaf, photoperiod on day 71 of flower. Pics taken earlier today, except for the first two which were taken yesterday.

Will do a staggered harvest this coming week.

Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year!!
View attachment 1655293View attachment 1655294

View attachment 1655295
View attachment 1655296
View attachment 1655297
View attachment 1655298
The stretch got away from me, had to supercrop and bend then tie a bunch of colas over but this Cakemera (BeLeaf) got away from me. To the right and lower is a GG#4 cross to Golden Goat by Irie Genetics that was smaller than my other plants and got a little choked out for light, though it does have a big cola pulled just out of frame (just like my girlfriend from Canada 🤣), it could use some more time under the lights once the tops of the others are harvest this week.

This is just my second run in this BAS “take n’ bake” kit with roughly 30 gallons of coot’s mix that I added to better fill out the beds, I top dressed with Green Gro Veg/Bloom/Earthshine/lobster compost/mass produced ewc castings and watered in fish fert veg/bloom, humic, Green Gro Green Amino, /microbes, Mighty Plant Instant Tea, liquid Kelp, Coconut water, ThermX 70, etc. I also used 5 Thirsty Earth Ollas and a reservoir to supplement my top watering, the plants go nuts for them. (*Btw, not sponsored by anyone just giving some quick information on my grow)

Building a pass through worm farm this coming week, I have the materials sans the worms, will feed with grains mostly and use the ewc and juice as top dressing, watering in the microbial rich worm juice and making teas from the castings as well. Slowly getting my two 100 gal. beds dialed in, a propagation shelving unit for seedlings/clones with a 3x3 tent that sports two mother plants in small pots and 30 gallons pot with 4 autoflowers that need another month before harvest. Been working at this for awhile while taking care of the ‘rents, one with Alzheimer’s and the other showing signs of oncoming dementia. Can’t tell you how thankful I am for these plants throughout the entire process not just harvest, though they can sure express so much beauty.
I would be homeless if I attempted to set up a giant soil bed in my house! :nono::rofl:

Also making me regret planting autos this run! :( :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back