Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tooling batteries are not cheap. It's like printers are cheap, the ink kicks your ass.
Lmao not my new printer! ;)
image.jpg

Only $27 to refill all 4 reservoirs and as it is lasts waaaaay linger then an ink cartridge! :d5:

Gotta be at the inlaws at 6. Ugh. Ruining my Christmas Eve. I won't get home until 9. Christmas Eve is for watching Elf in my underwear, not eating shitty Whore Dervs with people who hate me.

Wife is taking half a magic cookie that our friend gave us for Christmas on the way there. Its gonna be...interesting. I hope she can keep her shit together, lol.

Today has been a weird day for me. Last night I fell asleep at like 9:30pm, which is super early for me. Woke up at 2 just wide awake. Not long after my wife was awake too, so we ended up watching TV and drinking a few beers for a few hours before going back to sleep around 6am.

View attachment 1655289

Only $27 to refill all 4 reservoirs and as it is lasts waaaaay linger then an ink cartridge! :d5:

I just use a laser printer. Anything I want printed in color I take to walmart or order online.

99.9% of shit I print is either like tickets for something, directions, or paperwork for business stuff.

I gotta say, this grandparenting stuff is great. All that saying NO, goes out the window, and ya just say, sure, go for it. I'm giving it back to the son 10 fold, revenge is sweet.

When my son got his first house....hubby said oh great....I'm gonna come in the front door...drop me coat on the floor...with me shoes....launch meself from the living room door onto the nearest settee...and pull me sweaty socks off and throw them in the air....

Son was daft enough to look shocked and ask why.............................. :pighug: ...and hubby says coz that's what you do in my house every night............:crying:

Parental Revenge............:crying:...it is Liberating.........:pass:

When my son got his first house....hubby said oh great....I'm gonna come in the front door...drop me coat on the floor...with me shoes....launch meself from the living room door onto the nearest settee...and pull me sweaty socks off and throw them in the air....

Son was daft enough to look shocked and ask why.............................. :pighug: ...and hubby says coz that's what you do in my house every night............:crying:

Parental Revenge............:crying:...it is Liberating.....

View attachment 1655289

Thats a really good deal.

Gotta be at the inlaws at 6. Ugh. Ruining my Christmas Eve. I won't get home until 9. Christmas Eve is for watching Elf in my underwear, not eating shitty Whore Dervs with people who hate me.

Whore Dervs.......:crying:

Wife is taking half a magic cookie that our friend gave us for Christmas on the way there. Its gonna be...interesting. I hope she can keep her shit together, lol.

You Know you will get the Blame...from both sides...if she doesn't........:blahblah:

Christmas Eve is for watching Elf in my underwear,

Your Elf wears your underwear.............?.......
elfo.gif

1 hour at a time @Blue_dreamer ....:pighug:...you'll get throught it..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back