Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to replace my front 2! Gotta replace the struts and some suspension bushings once income tax comes! Struts are shot so causes front end to sit lower then usual and throws the alignment camber off and tires ride on the inside! View attachment 1655285

bro that's just stylin people do that on purpose :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didnt even know they made them cordless, do they have enough torque?
Ya they make 2 versions! Cheap ones for about $100 or high torque models for about double the cost! Same thing they use as spare guns at discount tire when they are busy!

Got a little stretch from passing out and not planting it last night but we have rapid rooter success! :thumbsup::headbang:

image.jpg

Plug is dry so need to give it a little spritz!

Ya they make 2 versions! Cheap ones for about $100 or high torque models for about double the cost! Same thing they use as spare guns at discount tire when they are busy!
Wish they had this stuff when I was young and still working on my cars. I never could bring myself to invest in a compressor. I just couldnt see were I would get my return on it, they were not cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back