Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 2 weeks away! I will have cured buds before Valentines day šŸ„°
You can see the heat and light stress on the curled leaves. I had to turn off one of the 60w cobs but they are still fattening up.

1703454551473.png

1703454614534.png

I was in the local bong shop to pick up papers and tips, and looking at the thousands of gear I was surprised to see some comebacks for 70's paraphernalia....the SuperToker among them. Nostalgia!

When I look back over the decades it shocks me how much paraphernalia I bought, and how few items got consistent use, and how many were simply not durable...

Don't get me wrong, I use my dry herb vaporizers daily, it is the best way for me. But beyond that all I really need is a grinder/scissor, tray and papers. And a hash pipe.

Back in action! We are at 3 diff ages on the plants but means a staggered harvest which is fine by me! :thumbsup::cooldance:

Double cupped up day 2
image.jpg

Darksaber day 8
image.jpg

Outlier Z day 17-18 who da hell knows
image.jpg

Havenā€™t seen the ring in outlier pot dripping but pot was totally saturated when i checked just now so her epsom/gypsum/ and silica feed will be a small top watering! Prob topdress flower girl dry stuff once bloom starts!

I would be homeless if I attempted to set up a giant soil bed in my house! :nono::rofl:

Also making me regret planting autos this run! :( :pighug:
Now, imagine if you had two, thatā€™s double homeless! šŸ¤£

No, I totally get it, itā€™s a big ass commitment and I donā€™t want to want to have these in my room after next year, itā€™s a bit much/24hr operation.

On a side note, both beds are on 1,000lb weight bearing turntables which makes top dressing/watering/leaf stripping and banana inspections A LOT more comfortable/convenient. But whatā€™s interesting is that both are smaller as a whole than just One grassroots 4x4 bed in terms of gallons/mass. Two 4x4 beds would stress me the fuck out and our sub flooring, lol.

Iā€™m hoping with building materials stabilizing that I can build a workshop/home studio/edit/cc suite this coming year that would give me space to move these beds, build more and have breeding chambers to make seeds to keep/send out to friends because I really enjoy the whole process. Plus Iā€™m dying to put together a cheap tissue culture setup like ā€œPlants in jarsā€ on YT to save the winners from pheno hunts for fun.

So far, Iā€™ve eliminated all Fungus gnat issues but I stay on it. No issues with the ollas or the reservoirs so far too.

Hope you and the family have a Christmas, Mark! Always wishing you well, dude. :pighug:

No, I totally get it, itā€™s a big ass commitment and I donā€™t want to want to have these in my room after next year, itā€™s a bit much/24hr operation.

On a side note, both beds are on 1,000lb weight bearing turntables which makes top dressing/watering/leaf stripping and banana inspections A LOT more comfortable/convenient. But whatā€™s interesting is that both are smaller as a whole than just One grassroots 4x4 bed in terms of gallons/mass. Two 4x4 beds would stress me the fuck out and our sub flooring, lol.

Iā€™m hoping with building materials stabilizing that I can build a workshop/home studio/edit/cc suite this coming year that would give me space to move these beds, build more and have breeding chambers to make seeds to keep/send out to friends because I really enjoy the whole process. Plus Iā€™m dying to put together a cheap tissue culture setup like ā€œPlants in jarsā€ on YT to save the winners from pheno hunts for fun.

So far, Iā€™ve eliminated all Fungus gnat issues but I stay on it. No issues with the ollas or the reservoirs so far too.

Hope you and the family have a Christmas, Mark! Always wishing you well, dude. :pighug:
Glad you got on top of the fungus gnats!

Thanks buddy Merry Christmas to u too! :d5:

If u are gonna keep that bed a while if u add hypoaspis miles predator mites they will keep fungus gnats from being able to lay eggs in the soil cuz they will eat them and any larvae that hatch! U know fungus gnats are some kinda demon spawn and seem to find a way to keep coming back! :cuss::deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back