Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Badfinger ... :bighug: .. #SharingOne :pass:

Don't say that when @Lil Dab has just sprung for a new light............:biggrin:...what's Catching your Eye....and Why...?

Ahh I that doesn’t bother me too much anymore. Even the video that sold me on the light I bought the owner of HLG said himself they are already working on a bigger version. If I waited for the next greatest light to come out I don’t think I’d ever buy a light seems they are always making a “better” model as soon as the current “best” model is out. It’s a never ending battle. All the videos I watch recently say yes they have made huge improvement over the original LEDs but in the last fews years changes have been minuscule

Thank you for the reps :toke::bow::thanks:

Make your caller ID say “hott store” and call and tell him the production line caught fire and there will be an additional delay on his order! :devil:
Well now, that might be considered mean in some company. I mean just think of the stress and disappointment... 🤣😂🤣😂

Two jars of Meph Orange Biscuit. One in a clear jar, one in an amber.
Lets see if amber jars really keep the weed greener longer.
We'll open them up in May and see what we got.
I think I will also post this in the Myth Buster section.

20231223_103007 - Copy.jpg

20231223_104156 - Copy.jpg

Think I might roll some blunts for Christmas. Been some years:baked:
Just grabbed a pack of white owls cuz I was thinking the same….except mine are for today! Damn sister works Christmas Eve so she is shifting everything by a day! Christmas day will be chill day and day after her kids get to open presents! Quite dumb if u ask me! She coulda just done the dinner the next night vs making the kids wait an extra day! :shrug:

Two jars of Meph Orange Biscuit. One in a clear jar, one in an amber.
Lets see if amber jars really keep the weed greener longer.
We'll open them up in May and see what we got.
I think I will also post this in the Myth Buster section.

View attachment 1654992

View attachment 1654993

Interesting. I just use Mylar bags for my weed. I can fit about 6oz in a gallon size one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back