Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m here wasn’t feeling very chatting yesterday and not sure if I am today caught up on sleep last night and slept like 15 hours. Came home from work yesterday smoked and passed out till now woke up couple times to pee but that’s it

1703343432543.png

I’m here wasn’t feeling very chatting yesterday and not sure if I am today caught up on sleep last night and slept like 15 hours. Came home from work yesterday smoked and passed out till now woke up couple times to pee but that’s it
:bighug: Sounds to me like you’re suffering from Cannabinoid Deficiency Syndrome…….it won’t be easy….but you’re going to have to take lots and lots of dabs to overcome this unfortunate situation. Also, you need copious amounts of chips, cakes, and other fun to eat items…..to aid in the dab taking, of course. We are with you during this difficult time….:lildab::rofl::rofl:

Looks like Mars hydro gonna be coming out with some cool lighting in 2024, wth am I gonna do with my less then a year old lights, wife gonna kill me.

Afternoon @Badfinger ... :bighug: .. #SharingOne :pass:

Don't say that when @Lil Dab has just sprung for a new light............:biggrin:...what's Catching your Eye....and Why...?

Sometimes you just need a reset, bro.

I go through cycles where all I want to do is sleep for a few days. Like, sleep until right before work, sleep as much as I can between work meetings, then long nap after work and early to bed. It comes and goes. I just figure if my body wants to sleep it needs it.

Looks like Mars hydro gonna be coming out with some cool lighting in 2024, wth am I gonna do with my less then a year old lights, wife gonna kill me.

Yeah, saw Samsung is making new grow diodes or something.

I saw there are a few versions and you have to be careful because cheaper companies use the "H" version (I think?) in their lights which isn't as good.

I got in an argument yesterday on reddit with some dude who was insisting buying some sort of management system for a grow tent to control the fans is cheaper than just running your fans non stop. I had to show him at $2 a month to run the exhaust fan, buying a $100 tool to control that to "save money" makes no sense, the ROI isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back