Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't post this last night as to curse someone with a dreaded hardcore case of the munchies...seared scallops with smoked tomato hollandaise

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 1.04.18 AM.png

Afternoon @Badfinger ... :bighug: .. #SharingOne :pass:

Don't say that when @Lil Dab has just sprung for a new light............:biggrin:...what's Catching your Eye....and Why...?
I like that light Fruits is checking out. And it looks like their getting their shit together on the UV/IR add-on lights. Cause their present ones, were not well thought out as far as independent control, IMO.

Didn't post this last night as to curse someone with a dreaded hardcore case of the munchies...seared scallops with smoked tomato hollandaise

View attachment 1654991
Yummy, Hollandaise sauce is an art. Never thought of it on scallops, but dam that looks good. I could live on eggs benedict.

:bighug: Sounds to me like you’re suffering from Cannabinoid Deficiency Syndrome…….it won’t be easy….but you’re going to have to take lots and lots of dabs to overcome this unfortunate situation. Also, you need copious amounts of chips, cakes, and other fun to eat items…..to aid in the dab taking, of course. We are with you during this difficult time….:lildab::rofl::rofl:
:salute::lildab:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back