Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, saw Samsung is making new grow diodes or something.

I saw there are a few versions and you have to be careful because cheaper companies use the "H" version (I think?) in their lights which isn't as good.

I got in an argument yesterday on reddit with some dude who was insisting buying some sort of management system for a grow tent to control the fans is cheaper than just running your fans non stop. I had to show him at $2 a month to run the exhaust fan, buying a $100 tool to control that to "save money" makes no sense, the ROI isn't there.
Those diodes are out and have been a hot minute! Only like 2 companies currently make lights using them but mars is coming out with 1!

Interesting. I just use Mylar bags for my weed. I can fit about 6oz in a gallon size one.
Once cured, my weed goes in masons and in the freezer. Seems to keep well that way. To avoid condensation on the weed or inside the jar, I let them come to room temp before removing weed.

One of these days I will include oxygen absorption packs, or vacuum the jars, but I haven't tried that yet. :pighug:

Just grabbed a pack of white owls cuz I was thinking the same….except mine are for today! Damn sister works Christmas Eve so she is shifting everything by a day! Christmas day will be chill day and day after her kids get to open presents! Quite dumb if u ask me! She coulda just done the dinner the next night vs making the kids wait an extra day! :shrug:

We already did Christmas with my side of the family.

Unfortunately the inlaws have asked us to come over on Christmas Eve for dinner.

My inlaws can not cook for shit. So its going to be frozen food like wings and pizza and shit. Not exactly what I'm looking forward to on Christmas Eve. Plus I won't get home until 9 or so.

My inlaws tolerate me. I don't put up with their BS and I openly call them on it. My wife's dad treated her like shit. Would completely ignore her while doing all sorts of stuff with his son and step son. He coached all their sports, and never once showed up to my wife doing band or color guard. He no showed for her birthday one year because he was coaching girls softball and that was more important to him than his daughters birthday. After that I let him and his wife have it, and didn't hold back on how I felt about them making my wife cry because sports and their sons are always more important.

On top of that, her uncel's son is a pedo. He tried to put beer in one of my kids sippy cups when they were about 3. Then he tried to take the other to the bathroom. My wife reached out to her uncle about it and was ignored. I reached out to a family member of hers that I thought I got along well with (her aunts husband) and was told "I don't want to rock the boat."

I think they really don't like that I will not let my kids go to any more family stuff with anything beyond my wife's immediate family, no aunts or uncles or cousins. They are protecting a pedophile and I'm the asshole.

Unfortunately the inlaws have asked us to come over on Christmas Eve for dinner.

My inlaws can not cook for shit. So its going to be frozen food like wings and pizza and shit. Not exactly what I'm looking forward to on Christmas Eve. Plus I won't get home until 9 or so.

My inlaws tolerate me. I don't put up with their BS and I openly call them on it. My wife's dad treated her like shit. Would completely ignore her while doing all sorts of stuff with his son and step son. He coached all their sports, and never once showed up to my wife doing band or color guard. He no showed for her birthday one year because he was coaching girls softball and that was more important to him than his daughters birthday. After that I let him and his wife have it, and didn't hold back on how I felt about them making my wife cry because sports and their sons are always more important.

On top of that, her uncel's son is a pedo. He tried to put beer in one of my kids sippy cups when they were about 3. Then he tried to take the other to the bathroom. My wife reached out to her uncle about it and was ignored. I reached out to a family member of hers that I thought I got along well with (her aunts husband) and was told "I don't want to rock the boat."

I think they really don't like that I will not let my kids go to any more family stuff with anything beyond my wife's immediate family, no aunts or uncles or cousins. They are protecting a pedophile and I'm the asshole.
Glad our Christmas dinner is on the 26th cuz i will be hitting a drive thru! Sister is making some cajun pasta and lobster mac n cheese for Christmas dinner! No idea why tho sounds pretty lame to me! Especially since I can’t stand lobster! :nono::rofl:

1703348351268.png

The world is full of strange people. My in-laws were a lot like that, their 3 daughters were just failed attempts at making a boy. They were told their entire childhood they are only here cause abortion was not legal back then. They did all kinds of things with their 3 grandsons, and never did a thing with their only granddaughter. I may have to run out to the cemetery and take a good long piss this weekend.
My parents always treated my wife like the daughter they always wanted.

Those diodes are out and have been a hot minute! Only like 2 companies currently make lights using them but mars is coming out with 1!

HLG and they don't use them in all the fixtures... Marshydo all EVO model's... AC Infinity the ION bars.. And a couple other individual lights but they are hard to find. The main to look for the PPE the total efficacy of the fixture means everything.. Also even though two light manufactures use the same model diode doesn't mean they are the same quality diode all didoes are graded into 4 grades. Light companies will buy bottom bin diodes to save money and claim the same diodes as other companies basically not all is as it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back