Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you collect spores from them? My neighbor wants to collect her own spores. I told her let a cap dry out on a piece of paper and spores will fall out, but that advice might be outdated from spore patterns we made as teenagers in the '60's.
I did spore drop onto tin foil and stem cuts into agar plates from the first two shiitakes.....wil probaly do a stem cut and mycelium grab ( from the bags ) between flushes on the others. A friend has lots of oaks on his property so I have a source for 6 to 10 inch logs to do tabletop totems out of.

Sorry to hear that my friend….hopefully the doctor can get you sorted soon.

Is the movie you’re thinking of called “American Gangster”?

I’m doing well, just hanging out at home, doing housework and getting high :pass: :d5:

Yes, that’s the movie. I love it 😊
I’m staying off the THC today or I will honestly start to imagine stuff haha.

But that tickles me as i will turn in to Super Mario or Sonic… 🤣

Woke up from a three hour after work "nap" and checked my tent...
Aaaand we have lift off.
After a frustrating first night of work, and not being able to sleep, This makes me happy.
IMG_20231219_124547882_HDR.jpg

Evening @Mara Cachafa ...we are like ships that pass in the night.....:bighug:

i've seen vids on the net...where instaed of harvesting the spores...you chop the whole mushroom caps into small parts...and germinate from there.....:headbang:
Seen a guy do grain bags that way. Just chopped up pieces and put em in. Had about a 50% contam rate but so damn easy he didn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back