Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good just gonna feed Felix right now. How's things going on your end? We got both my sister in laws and their kids coming to stay with us this weekend till new years so just preparing for that. :pass::d5:
Doing well my friend….just doing some housework and vaping some of this Sour Apple distillate :pass: It’s a nice sativa, but the taste is reminiscent of a urinal cake :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I noticed this too….. came to the conclusion that hlg is substituting power, for spread. Meaning, they’re using a stronger light to compensate for the lack of spread. Just a theory, of course :pass:
A lot of that depends on which light you're talking about. The HLG 200 Rspec definitely did not keep the plants short And had a very even par figure over that little 2.3 x 2.3 tent. Very good penetration with that light!

The first grow with HLG DIABLO 650R Didn't really have short girls. Now the next two runs did but, but that was definitely because of the supplemental UVA and the way I was using it.
Maybe it's the R Spec Aspect of the light. :joy:

I think that maybe with as powerful as these lights are, it might be more important to strictly follow the PPFD figures for the girls particular stage of life.

A lot of that depends on which light you're talking about. The HLG 200 Rspec definitely did not keep the plants short And had a very even par figure over that little 2.3 x 2.3 tent. Very good penetration with that light!

The first grow with HLG DIABLO 650R Didn't really have short girls. Now the next two runs did but, but that was definitely because of the supplemental UVA and the way I was using it.
Maybe it's the R Spec Aspect of the light. :joy:

I think that maybe with as powerful as these lights are, it might be more important to strictly follow the PPFD figures for the girls particular stage of life.

Yeah….red makes them stretch more

Nope if you look at their lights they make it very easy to tell which do and which do not. Just some of leads times are 5 weeks out. You got me wanting a hlg with the code but not sure how big of rush I’m in
You still have time! Just let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back