Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and I have been looking at the chiled led’s little more pricey but USA built. They have a new light releasing now pre orders just started shipping. I keep going back to the fc-8000 just depends on the EVO or not the evo has the lm301h diodes that are supposed to be more efficient and plant centric.

Yeah I was looking a the ac light last night I do like that one too. Been looking at the HLG’s but the shipping lead time is a huge turn off
LM301H evo diodes are supposed to be top of the line plant specific chips but not many places use them yet! Like the 301h but better! Its what talon had to wait for on his strips cuz he special ordered them using those diodes!

LM301H evo diodes are supposed to be top of the line plant specific chips but not many places use them yet! Like the 301h but better! It’s what talon had to wait for on his strips cuz he special ordered them using those diodes!

Yes the H stands for horticultural. Come to find my buddy and his friend both have lights with the H diodes

Nope only the fc-3000 in the 3x3 the seedling tent has a Bestva 100w and the big tent is 600watt no name supposed to be Samsung diodes but I question that it has a invertronics driver :shrug:
Ya i agree. Highly doubt it uses top of line diodes if it uses basically a bottom of the barrel driver!

Everybody but @Fermented_Fruitz seems to like the medicgrow lights. I get sale emails from them all the time
Lmao correct u are if i liked them I wouldn’t keep trying to sell it to anyone and everyone! They are built with the driver permanently fixed to light so can cause major heat issues or at least it did in my setup! I only have that fold8 model tho!

Yeah that’s what I’m looking for 700-800 watts and have looked a couple 1000w but thats over kill
Screenshot_20231219-135256.png

Pre pee? Or a heavily used one?
It may very well be some kind of common air freshener that is sold commercially for use in public bathrooms. Very strong, sweet sour apple smell… the high is good enough to put up with every once in a while. It’s good at increasing my “I don’t give a fuck-ness” :rofl: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back