Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab
How u livin killer?

Doing aight waiting for the boss to leave so I can go smoke. Gotta cut this thing apart to make it a category 1&2 hitch rather then just 1

IMG_6863.jpeg

Gotta make it match this one

IMG_6864.jpeg

@WildBill ......:yeah:....ppppssshhhhhhhhhhhh............

IMG_7939.JPG

Well caramellised onions.......I need the burnt bit for the gravy colour.......no stock in this..it makes it own....:chef:...Bay leaves..carrot....squirt of cider vinegar........

IMG_7940.JPG

Braising beef getting browned...lotsa salt and peper...........

Psssshhhh...........:pass:

IMG_7943.JPG

Look at the colour of that huh....?.............:eyebrows:

IMG_7947.JPG

You Know it is cooked Right.............when your spoon can do this.....

IMG_7948.JPG

Just Right....................:chef:

Hey guys! Life is really pouring down on me right now. I have no time or motivation to grow right now and I have had to step up full time taking care of my son cause my girl is on a self destructive path doing and saying some really hurtful things. I want to let it all out but man, it's heavy. I'm broken inside. I'll be back to grow and ill be here at night but for now I need to focus on him more than ever. Gotta start planning our next moves but there are alot of factors and moving parts involved so I can't just pick up and leave like I'd like to. At least we weren't married or it would be worse..
Much love to everyone. Sorry for the depressing ass rant but idk how else to let it out. :pass:

I Feel for you @Hotfire :pass: ...I'm Sorry to hear it.

Any chance you can ride it out....?..........:pass:....

@WildBill ......:yeah:....ppppssshhhhhhhhhhhh............

View attachment 1638087

Well caramellised onions.......I need the burnt bit for the gravy colour.......no stock in this..it makes it own....:chef:...Bay leaves..carrot....squirt of cider vinegar........

View attachment 1638091

Braising beef getting browned...lotsa salt and peper...........

Psssshhhh...........:pass:

View attachment 1638093

Look at the colour of that huh....?.............:eyebrows:

View attachment 1638098

You Know it is cooked Right.............when your spoon can do this.....

View attachment 1638099

Just Right....................:chef:
Ohh my! Looks so damn good!

Those are cool with the adjustable gears! The ones I have(think @WildBill has too) you have to pull apart to adjust
That definitely looks cool!

edit............... After going back and seeing the other pictures, I think I'm gonna stick with mine. Those are nice but with the plain ends, it's not gonna keep the stem controlled as well as mine. It can slip out A lot easier.

Last edited:
Good morning @DDubs :pass:
Hows the day Pinky? I'm "working" from home today. Quick Dr. app later for some blood work, grab some breakfast at my girls work. As always, trying to do as little as possible and get paid as much as possible. The American dream

Hows the day Pinky? I'm "working" from home today. Quick Dr. app later for some blood work, grab some breakfast at my girls work. As always, trying to do as little as possible and get paid as much as possible. The American dream
Kinda in the same boat. Im home as of now. Boss forgot the guys had court for an accident so im sittin waiting for everyone to get their shit together . I finally got a GI surgeon to call me back just now and I got an appointment today at 430. 🐁🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back