Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

200w (1).gif

Hey guys! Life is really pouring down on me right now. I have no time or motivation to grow right now and I have had to step up full time taking care of my son cause my girl is on a self destructive path doing and saying some really hurtful things. I want to let it all out but man, it's heavy. I'm broken inside. I'll be back to grow and ill be here at night but for now I need to focus on him more than ever. Gotta start planning our next moves but there are alot of factors and moving parts involved so I can't just pick up and leave like I'd like to. At least we weren't married or it would be worse..
Much love to everyone. Sorry for the depressing ass rant but idk how else to let it out. :pass:

Definitly have to take care of you and your family first. Good luck with the crazy.

MedCzech’s ManCave Fall Grow
🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴

Update
Day 38

Standard procedure, bottom feeding today, RO water with CalMag plus.

IMG_8998.jpeg

There are a few big girls in here, but all of it is manageable in the space, I could raise lights more if I had to. Right now they are situated well with the lights the way they are. I designed this space to have room for taller plants on the perimeters, and/or adjust lights for certain zones.

IMG_9006.jpeg

CaliBubba from @Twenty20 Adam are really beautiful plants.
IMG_9005.jpeg

There’s the second one in the back center. Gorgeous dark, forest green coloring and very glossy looking leaves. She might be a greasy one 😚💨💨💨💨💨‼️

IMG_9008.jpeg

These two up front are the SB & Funk from them as well. More slender and open structure to them. Both healthy.

All is well! One more sexy pic of the room
:photog:
IMG_9010.jpeg

Sit back, grab a seat folks, this is where it gets interesting…:pop:

Take care y’all

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back