Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 10.47.26 PM.png

Hey guys! Life is really pouring down on me right now. I have no time or motivation to grow right now and I have had to step up full time taking care of my son cause my girl is on a self destructive path doing and saying some really hurtful things. I want to let it all out but man, it's heavy. I'm broken inside. I'll be back to grow and ill be here at night but for now I need to focus on him more than ever. Gotta start planning our next moves but there are alot of factors and moving parts involved so I can't just pick up and leave like I'd like to. At least we weren't married or it would be worse..
Much love to everyone. Sorry for the depressing ass rant but idk how else to let it out. :pass:

Hey guys! Life is really pouring down on me right now. I have no time or motivation to grow right now and I have had to step up full time taking care of my son cause my girl is on a self destructive path doing and saying some really hurtful things. I want to let it all out but man, it's heavy. I'm broken inside. I'll be back to grow and ill be here at night but for now I need to focus on him more than ever. Gotta start planning our next moves but there are alot of factors and moving parts involved so I can't just pick up and leave like I'd like to. At least we weren't married or it would be worse..
Much love to everyone. Sorry for the depressing ass rant but idk how else to let it out. :pass:

Wow holy shit hotfire I was wondering what happened to you last night. Hope all is well if you need someone to vent to hit me up here or PM always willing to listen. That is some real heavy stuff just know that we’re here for you :smokeout: :karmacloud::bighug:

Shits rough jo, but we're here bein bums when you need us. :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back