Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you can ride it out....?..........
Nah it's not one of those, she did me dirrrrty aunty. I told her I can forgive her and let's move past this for my son but she's hell bent on not being with me anymore all of a sudden after I caught her red handed saying and doing some really disgusting things. It's so out of character for her but I can't argue with crazy. So I'm being cool just riding it out as long as I can trying to get some things in order before I make any moves. I'll be back on tonight guys thanks for the support much love !

Can’t tell me you didn’t see this coming :doh:

nba-players-alleyoop.gif

On my AC Infinity sensor issue on the new controller, the temperature seems to be very accurate and is following what my other sensor shows.
The humidity sensor is still showing huge swings. I guess the positive thing about it is the average of the swings is accurate. On average it is 5 minutes between the highs and the lows. Anywhere from 6% to over 8% swing.
There's just no way that's happening in actuality.
Two completely rule out any sort of strange air flow characteristics, there was none, I added another intake setup. There is absolutely no way that this setup is not receiving a steady intake of very consistent air from the lung room.
LEFT SIDE
IMG_20231010_104020075_HDR.jpg

RIGHT SIDE
IMG_20231010_104037315_HDR.jpg

I haven't attempted to look into the possible calibration Yet. Those screens are just silly complicated and not very intuitive at all.
I'm waiting for them to open up on their California time. I'm just gonna call tech and see what they say.

Hey guys! Life is really pouring down on me right now. I have no time or motivation to grow right now and I have had to step up full time taking care of my son cause my girl is on a self destructive path doing and saying some really hurtful things. I want to let it all out but man, it's heavy. I'm broken inside. I'll be back to grow and ill be here at night but for now I need to focus on him more than ever. Gotta start planning our next moves but there are alot of factors and moving parts involved so I can't just pick up and leave like I'd like to. At least we weren't married or it would be worse..
Much love to everyone. Sorry for the depressing ass rant but idk how else to let it out. :pass:

I finally got a GI surgeon to call me back just now and I got an appointment today at 430. 🐁🤞

:karmacloud: :goodluck: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back