Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1697043375782.gif

I'm really loving the way this delicious Knows Candy is shaping up!
The last one I grew went 106 days!!!!
She's at day 39 now. :eyebrows:
I think she's really enjoying that 20GALLON pot! Just a beautiful green color!
I am really liking these new bags! They seem to be doing pretty well on controlling the moisture loss and not letting the roots at the bottom get all nasty. I'm also liking the ease of training with my soft wire and velcro tape! It's one hand training! Just pull off the velcro tape, take a different pull and just stick the tape down. Just easy as hell!
IMG_20231011_110442469.jpg
IMG_20231011_110508389.jpg
IMG_20231011_110541775_HDR.jpg

Nah it's not one of those, she did me dirrrrty aunty. I told her I can forgive her and let's move past this for my son but she's hell bent on not being with me anymore all of a sudden after I caught her red handed saying and doing some really disgusting things. It's so out of character for her but I can't argue with crazy. So I'm being cool just riding it out as long as I can trying to get some things in order before I make any moves. I'll be back on tonight guys thanks for the support much love !

Well...I've got nothing to give but a Hug...... :bighug: ...sometimes...no matter how hard you Try you cannot Win.

Crazy is this time of year....:pass:...people get seasonal depression....but if people are struggling with depresssion already...they tend to go into clinical depression or bipolar...and that is when the crazy comes out.

Good Luck. :bighug:

Thanks @Mossy
Kinda tryn not let my hopes get too high.. been pushing myself, screwin myself up, fightin with myself ... Im exhausting

I Know...:pass:...1 appointment is not going to Cure it......but let's Hope it is a start........:karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back