Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 70 dabs on the carta, according to the screen, and the atomizer is like new still…

Hell yeah and you said the flavor is amazing right? This doesn't have the fancy counter like that but after everything I've read and seen I was confident enough I didn't even buy a extra chamber. Wish it had came charged though it was/is completely dead :hurry:

Hell yeah and you said the flavor is amazing right? This doesn't have the fancy counter like that but after everything I've read and seen I was confident enough I didn't even buy an extra chamber. Wish it had came charged though it was/is completely dead :hurry:
I think yours connects to an app via Bluetooth….although maybe that’s just the proxy.

Yea, the flavor is awesome. I start at 400, then 410, then 435…. Never go over 450 to keep the chamber good and get the best flavors.

@Fermented_Fruitz ...
Screenshot_2023-12-12-17-42-03-021.jpg

:thumbsup:

Get it from enail.com……it comes with a bunch of free shit, including the carta saber (at least mine did)
Its $330 thru them tho so like $100 more….and u know i am on a budget! :eyebrows::rofl:

I think yours connects to an app via Bluetooth….although maybe that’s just the proxy.

Yea, the flavor is awesome. I start at 400, then 410, then 435…. Never go over 450 to keep the chamber good and get the best flavors.

Yeah I am almost positive the proxy doesn't use bluetooth that is a peak pro feature at least there nothing in the book or in the reviews they said it wasn't maybe a proxy pro in the future but for now everyone says the it's fine without it

Sweet I contemplated the Carta 2 for a min after we talked but really was wanting the discreetness of the proxy otherwise I would have:toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back